A South Indian delicacy, made from thin wafers of Tapioca. Widely available in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and parts of North India. The chips are crunchier than banana or more easily available potato chips. Common variants include the non-spicy and spicy (red chilli powder and other spices added). The chips are also used as traditional welcome snacks.
- A South Indian delicacy, made from thin wafers of Tapioca
- Kerala Special Tapioca Chips. Healthy & Tasty. Enjoy your Tea time.
- Prepared in Traditional Methods. Homely Taste, Thin and Crispy.
- It is a perfect teatime snack and can be munched on at any time of the day
- Storage instructions: store in a cool, air tight and dry place.
- Zero added preservatives.
There are no reviews yet.